- RFC 1597 was not out, so using save ``illegal'' or reserved
address space was not an option.
- Better: the very early versions of it.
- This is not true anymore, as uncidrable IP
addresses tend to make more problems than assigning addresses.
- All allocations of IP address
space are made according to current guidelines. The customer is
charged for processing the request, not allocating the address space.
- Domains are entered in the DE-NIC
database for one year. After one year, a continuation is due, or the
objects will be deleted from the database (and the zone data).
Fri Apr 28 15:28:39 MET DST 1995