The Internet Society has contracted with several hotels in Montreal to
provide housing accommodations for INET96 attendees. To make
hotel/housing accommodations, follow the procedures below:
- Complete all information requested on the INET96 Housing Form and
return before May 17, 1996 to:
INET96 Housing Bureau
1555 Peel Street, Suite 600
Montreal, Quebec H3A 1X6
Voice: 514 844 0848
Fax: 514 844 6771
- The INET96 Housing Bureau will send an Acknowledgement within two
weeks of receipt of your reservation form. Please check the
Acknowledgement immediately to be sure all information is correct. The
Acknowledgement will be followed by the actual confirmation from the hotel.
- Rooms will be held until 6:00pm on arrival date unless guaranteed for
late arrival. Reservations may be guaranteed by supplying major credit
card information on this form or by sending a one-nights deposit directly
to the hotel after confirmation is received from the hotel.
- All changes and cancellations must be made with the INET96 Housing
Bureau by May 17, 1996. Changes will be made on an availability basis
after the May 17 cut-off date.
- Room assignments are made on a first come, first served basis.
indicate your first, second and third preference for hotel accommodations
on this form.
- In the event the hotels listed are sold out, the INET96 Housing
Bureau will secure hotel rooms at the next closest available hotel.
Hotels & Rates: (Room rates are listed in Canadian Dollars and do
not include 7% GST & 6.5% QST taxes)
||$164 Executive/$199 Entree Gold
|Holiday Inn Select
||$145 Triple/$155 Quad
||Executive Floor from $175 Single
Fill out our Hotel/Housing Request Form
Home Page |
At-a-Glance Schedule |
Call for Papers |
Conference Session |
Organizing Committees |
Meet the Sponsors |
Press Information |
Related Conferences |
Travel Information |
Copyright © NDC Group, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.