Instructions For Preparing INET'98 Posters
Rosa DelgadoPoster Sub-committee
- Posters should include: Introduction, Objectives, Methods/Results,
Discussion and Conclusion.
- These sequences should be observed.
- Education, New Technologies, Relief, Health, Environment, Connectivity,
- "Classical" posters only. No "online" posters will be accepted.
- Poster will be placed in wooden panels.
- Typed in large text.
- Printing should be done on a single sheet or few sheets with a minimum format of A3
(11.693" x 16.535").
- A3 sheets can be freely composed in a panel of 1 meter wide x 2.5 meters high.
- IMPORTANT: Each Poster can not exceed 97 cms wide by 1.5 meters high.
- Posters are not framed.
- Mandatory information (title, author(s), institution(s)).
- Readable texts from 200 cm.
- Note: Tape or pins wil be used to attach Posters
Posters may include:
Posters should avoid:
- Small letters.
- Information saturation.
- Poor tables, figures or pictures-photos.
- Commercial logos, advertisements, or holograms.
Presenters must be on hand at a designated time
- Discuss work.
- Answer questions.
- Set up and remove their posters (there is no assumption of any responsibility
for damaged or lost artwork for posters not removed at the requested time).
Handouts or Leaflets
- During the Poster Session, presenters may distribute
handouts or leaflets with no restriction on quantity or format. However,
they should not contain any commercial information. Handouts should be
distributed and carried by presenters (they cannot be stored at the Palexpo
Phone: +41.22.71.00.266Fax.: +41.22.71.00.151 Email: <rosa.delgado@GVA.SITA.INT>