Guide to Internet Law
Law Search Engines and Research Tools
- ABA Legal Technology Resource Center
- US federal government: legislative, executive, and judicial branches; law school libraries; international sites (by American Bar Association).
- America Online legal department
- Cases, legislation, with emphasis on intellectual property and junk email.
- Cornell University School of Law, Legal Information Institute
- US Supreme Court decisions, US Code, US Constitution, Federal Rules of Evidence, Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, N.Y. Court of Appeals, federal, state, foreign and international information, contacts, Cornell Law Review.
- The Cyberlaw Encyclopedia
- Thorough topic list, links to articles and cases.
- Cyberspace Lawyer
- List of resources, articles, and online banks
- Links to research sites, collection of technology law columns previously published in Chicago Daily Law Bulletin (by attorney David Loundy).
- Emory University School of Law
- Search Emory Law Library's Electronic Reference Desk for US and other law, subject areas, law journals.
- Federal laws, rules, regulations, cases (by the US General Services Administration).
- Search legal subjects, law schools, organisations, law firms and lawyers, cases and codes, state, federal, international law, legal news.
- Georgetown University School of Law
- Links to other sources, especially regarding cyberspace law and intellectual property.
- U.S. Library of Congress, Global Legal Information Network
- International law resources.
- Hieros Gamos
- Search Hieros Gamos, LJX, Law Runner and FindLaw, WESTLAW, LEXIS
- Indiana University School of Law, World Wide Web Virtual Law Library
- Legal organisations, topics, search engines and other sites.
- Internet Legal Resource Guide
- A categorised index of more than 4000 select web sites in 238 nations, islands, and territories.
- Meta search across multiple legal databases.
- Comprehensive collection of legal search engines for US state, federal, and general resources (by attorney Bahman Eslamboly). Search US government, code, federal regulations, Supreme Court, Circuit Courts, and states.
- See "The Internet Legal Resource Center" for ADR, medical practice, personal injury, politicians, and treaties.
- 'Lectric Law Library
- Legal studies, business law, legal news, legal practice, reference materials, jokes and entertaining news, law reviews, legal materials for non-lawyers, forms, and software.
- National Archives and Records Administration
- Search US Code of Federal Regulations.
- Net Jus Bulletin
- In Italian. An international e-journal about cyberspace and law, with opinions and articles.
- Nolo's Legal Encyclopedia
- Source for a wide range of legal information.
- Thomas, by the US Congress
- House and Senate bills, Congressional Record, committee reports, historical documents.
- The UCLA Online Institute for Cyberspace Law and Policy
- Articles on current events, bibliography of mostly offline articles in journals, magazines, and newspapers, topics in law and policy, and resources.
- University of Chicago Law Library
- Lists of on-line discussion groups for attorneys.
- University of Pennsylvania School of Law, Biddle Law Library
- Links to a variety of sites.
- Villanova and Chicago-Kent Universities, Center for Information Law and Policy
- Locate federal and state law, tax law, and international law.
- Search by subject or type of resource.
Legal Disclaimer/Trademarks/Copyright Policy