INET Latin America Regional Conference, Panama
29 May 2009 - Panama City, Panama (UTC-5)
Pedro Less Adrade
Latin American Policy Counsel, Google Inc.
- Lawyer, Law School, Universidad de Buenos Aires. Master Degree (LL.M) University of Georgia, thesis on international regulation of electronic commerce.
- Associate (i) Professor of Electronic Banking Law and Invited Professor of Legal and Operative Aspects of Electronic Commerce Law School University of Buenos Aires.
- Coordinator and Professor of the On-line Update Program on Computer Law of the Graduate Law School of the University of Buenos Aires.
- Invited Professor of Graduate Studies on Computer Law, Copyright, New Technologies and International Businesses at different universities in Latin America.
- Published articles on his specialty and delivered conferences related to ICT Law and Public Policy in Latin America.
- Currently, he is the Latin American Policy Counsel in charge of Public Policy and Government Affairs for Spanish Speaking Latin America at Google Inc.