NDSS Symposium 2001
Network and Distributed System Security Symposium
Catamaran Resort Hotel
San Diego, California
7 February 2001 - Technical Tutorials
8-9 February 2001 - Symposium
LOCAL ARRANGEMENTS CHAIR:
- Eric Harder, National Security Agency
- Thomas Hutton, San Diego Supercomputer Center
- Mahesh Tripunitara, CPlane Inc. and Purdue University.
- David Balenson, NAI Labs, Network Associates
- Bennet Yee, University of California San Diego
- Bill Cheswick, Bell Labs
- Dave Kormann, AT&T Labs - Research
- David Aucksmith, Intel Corportation
- David P. Maher, Intertrust
- David Wagner, UC Berkeley
- Edward W. Felten, Princeton University
- Fabian Monrose, Bell Labs
- Gary McGraw, Reliable Software Technologies
- James Ellis, Sun Microsystems
- Kevin McCurley, IBM Almaden Research Center
- Matt Bishop, UC Davis
- Mudge, L0pht Heavy Industries, Inc.
- Peter Gutmann, University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Radia Perlman, Sun Microsystems
- Sandra Murphy, Network Associates
- Tom Berson, Anagram Laboratories
- Virgil D. Gligor, University of Maryland
- Terry Weigler, Internet Society
Copyright and Reprint Permissions: The Internet Society owns
the copyrights for this publication and all of the papers contained herein.
You may freely reproduce all or part of any paper for noncommercial purposes
if you credit the author(s), provide notice to the Internet Society, and
cite the Internet Society as the copyright owner. Reproduction for
commercial purposes is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent
of the Internet Society, the first-named author (for reproduction of an
entire paper only), and the author's employer if the paper was prepared
within the scope of employment.
Address your correspondence to: Manager of Conferences, Internet
Society, 11150 Sunset Hills Road, Suite 100, Reston, Virginia 20190-5321,
U.S.A., tel. +1 703 326 9880, fax +1 703 326 9881, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The papers in this CD-Rom comprise the proceedings of the meeting
mentioned above. They reflect the authors' opinions and, in the interest
of timely dissemination, are published as presented and without change.
Their inclusion in this publication does not necessarily constitute endorsement
by the editors or the Internet Society.
ISBN Number 1-891562-10-X (Paper)
ISBN Number 1-891562-11-8 (CD-Rom)